New systems for manned airborne reconnaissance and cybersecurity open up new markets
Hamburg, 18. November 2020 – PLATH Systems & Integration (S&I) is repositioning itself with a broader portfolio and an updated communications strategy. As an independently operating division of the medium-sized, family-run PLATH Group, PLATH S&I is the central hub for integrated systems for data-driven crisis prevention. PLATH S&I is expanding its portfolio to include manned airborne reconnaissance as well as systems for cybersecurity. These complement the stationary and mobile systems for land- and sea-based operations that are already proven worldwide.
The PLATH S&I portfolio now includes scalable systems for the following fields of application:
- Strategic HF
- Land-based Mobile Intelligence
- Naval Intelligence
- Manned Airborne Intelligence
- Joint Intelligence
The experts at PLATH S&I have many years of expertise and are able to implement optimally integrated systems for various platforms and applications, thus meeting all tactical and strategic customer requirements in the field of data-driven crisis prevention. This will enable security authorities to identify threats in time, pre-empt potential crises, improve terrorism prevention and thus better protect borders and citizens.
Customers also benefit from the expertise of PLATH S&I as a general contractor with broad experience implementing projects of all sizes worldwide. The division accompanies the client from the initial idea via the conceptual design and implementation phase all the way to smooth-running operation. It coordinates and controls the suppliers and service providers involved throughout the entire project period, thus offering the client full service from a single source.
Brand relaunch supports growth strategy
The reorientation and expanded portfolio of PLATH S&I is accompanied by an updated communications strategy in line with the motto MORE. Alongside new brochures and sales materials, this includes a clear brand language and a new website: www.plath-systems.de.
Complete solutions for the intelligence cycle from a single source
The experts from PLATH S&I can draw on all the products and services of the PLATH Group when implementing high-performance systems. The Group is represented by more than 500 highly qualified experts and four other business divisions at locations in Germany, Europe and Asia.
- The PLATH Sensors division contributes first-class sensor technology for signal detection – for example, high-precision antennae, receivers and direction finders.
- The PLATH Radio Reconnaissance Software division provides the powerful software ICAS for automated radio reconnaissance as well as COCKPIT for tactical operations.
- The Joint Intelligence Analytics division, represented by INNOSYSTEC GmbH, is a specialist for big data analytics. SCOPE – its highly scalable and configurable software – collects, analyses and correlates information from various data sources.
- The business division Signal Analysis and Signal Monitoring, represented by PROCITEC GmbH, adds to the range of products with go2SIGNALS, a hardware-independent, modular product line. The division enables the monitoring, processing and analysis of HF and V/UHF signals in tactical and strategic application scenarios.
If required, this in-house product portfolio can be supplemented with products and systems from third-party suppliers.
‘Our most important value proposition is our comprehensive expertise – it’s what allows us to provide our customers with perfectly aligned, scalable systems of any size that are ready to use.,’ explains Dr Marcos Michaelsen, managing director of Systems & Integration. ‘As an experienced general contractor, PLATH S&I guarantees highest quality in system integration and service: our experts and engineers only leave when the system is running to the customer’s complete satisfaction.’
About the PLATH Group:
Headquartered in Hamburg, the PLATH Group is a family-run, medium-sized Group with comprehensive market and technology expertise in data-driven crisis prevention. It supplies the market with dedicated products, systems and services and is divided into five highly specialised business divisions: Systems & Integration, Sensors, Signal Analysis and Signal Monitoring, Radio Reconnaissance Software and Joint Intelligence Analytics. This focus guarantees outstanding professional expertise, a high degree of innovation and comprehensive industry knowledge. The PLATH Group thus supports its customers to fulfil their respective security assignments.More information at www.plathgroup.com.